I understand the importance of finding the right speaker for your event. As the National Seminar Director at the National Center for Fathering I was given the vast and rewarding responsibility to produce inspirational and educational events. I found as the executive producer of these popular conferences, featuring thousands of attendees, the need for the right person at the podium. It is hard to describe the overall impact a powerful speaker can have on individuals, teams and entire organizations. Sometimes these defining moments happen in arena-size events, others in small corporate settings, while others happen in the momentum of multiday conferences. The undeniable reality is that the right meeting with the right speaker can set an organization on an immediate path to maximizing potential in various areas.
I know the difficulty of researching the right speaker for an event and I hope the information I’m providing will give you the information necessary to move forward with confidence. I’m grateful that you are here reviewing the possibility of hosting me as your next guest speaker. Below on this page is information that will hopefully make this decision as easy as possible and insure a right fit. I look forward to serving you in the future. I am honored that you are considering me.
An Overview of this Page
What you will find on this page is an overview of what I have to offer, along with sample videos and blog posts. This should give you a snapshot experience of the energy, inspiration and content that I provide. You can click on the links to take you directly to appropriate sections.
Here is what you can feel comfortable you will experience with KenSpeaking:
What You Can Expect:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little Bit About Me
Ken Howard is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT). Ken has been in private practice since 2009 following five years of experience at Healthy Families Counseling and Support working with couples to help them gain skills and tools necessary to achieve strong attachment bonds with each other. Ken also has two years at Willowbrook working with kids that have severe behavioral and mental health diagnosis. Ken completed his bachelor’s degree through Mid America Nazarene University in Olathe, KS and his Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Friends University in Kansas City. Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)is a lens that Ken prefers to look through when doing couples work as he believes that EFT attends to the secure attachment bond that all important relationships must develop, and he is working on his certification in EFT. Ken has been trained in EFT, EMDR (a treatment protocal for trauma), the Gottman curriculum, and is a CSAT (Certified Sexual Addictions Therapist) Candidate. Married 9 years with 2 children, his faith, family, and friends are the bedrock of who he is and what he is passionate about.
My Video Clips
My Most Requested Topics:
- Marriage Retreats…both one and two day events
- Men’s Retreats…
- Staff Training…
My Upcoming Engagements
- Mary Kay Event – Midyear Red CARnation Advance
- LifePointe Marriage Encounter – Feb 6, 7pm-10pm
- Preaching at Life Quest church in Belton, MO – March 8
- Men’s Retreat and Staff training at Mt. Pisgah, GA – March 20-22